- Aligned configuration field names with the spec.
- Aligned the async activities fields with the spec.
- Aligned risk activity fields with the spec.
- Aligned monitored and enforced routes functionality with the spec.
- The px_custom_verification_handler function now returns the Response object, instead of data, headers and status.
- The px_sensitive_routes_regex, px_sensitive_routes, px_whitelist_routes_regex and px_whitelist_routes configuration fields must now contain the exact path.
- Changed the debug_mode configuration field to px_logger_severity; changed the expected values to
- Removed unnecessary Risk API Activity fields that could cause a bad request response from the Collector.
- Added the request_id field to the context.
- Added implementation for handling s2s_error and enforcer_error.
- New block page implementation
- Configurable max buffer length
- Configurable px_backend_url
- Activities are now sent at the end of a request cycle, and not at beginning of the next one.
- Support for
- Support for Regex patterns in sensitive/whitelist/monitored/enforced routes
- Using hashlib pbkdf2 implementation
- Initial release
Updated about 1 month ago