- Added Property Manager rules to trigger site failover if EdgeWorker failures occur
- Added reporting of TLS protocol and cipher on enforcer activities for improved detection
- Fixed bug that caused VID and UUID from invalid cookies to be added to PX context and throw size exception on block page response
- Fixed issue where first-party captcha.js request returned 404 due to misalignment with PM rules
- Minor code optimizations
- Enrich Custom Parameters support
- Fixed handling of undefined and empty value telemetry header request
- Fixed bug that caused URLs with periods to sometimes be filtered out
- Added support for enforcer telemetry command
- Added custom logo to the JSON block response (ABR).
- Modified the block page to use an upgraded block template.
- Modified the
c.jsfile and removed the
c.cssfile to align with the new block page.
- Fixed a bug wherein a request without a User-Agent header would throw an exception.
- Made filtered extensions and s2s timeout values configurable.
- Added data enrichment parsing of the risk response.
- Aligned configuration keys and values to simplify and clarify the configuration process.
- Aligned all activity schemas to minimize errors and optimize detections.
- Shortened NetStorage static file names to minimize mobile block response size. (Due to a limitation in Akamai wherein EdgeWorkers cannot return responses larger than 2048 KB.)
- Changed the rate limit response status code to be 429 rather than 403.
- Fixed bugs related to enforced routes, monitored routes, bypass monitor header, and CSS ref.
- Added enhanced reporting in cases of
s2s_errorto allow for faster and more thorough analysis.
- Added an absolute path for
- Supported features include basic enforcer flow; first party requests; monitor and active blocking modes; cookie v2 support; PXDE, PXHD, and PXVID cookie support; advanced blocking response; mobile support; filtering by routes and user agent; sensitive routes; sensitive headers, CSS and JS refs.
Updated 19 days ago