- Fixed pxProxy to handle empty response.
- Added some safety checks to credentials intelligence methods.
- Added support for the customer to send the
response status codefrom his origin, independently, for any request by decoupling the
additionalS2SActvityfrom the Credentials Intelligence feature.
- Added support for Graphql sensitive operations based on name and type
- Added support for customizable Graphql routes
- Added support for enabling and disabling Graphql
- Added support for sending reporting single and multiple Graphql operation names and types on all enforcer activities
- Added support for enforcer telemetry by command
- Removed sending enforcer telemetry activities on init and remote config updates feature
- Added Credentials Intelligence
- Added Custom Logo
- Added Advanced Blocking Response
- Added Custom Parameters
- Added Block Invalid Cookie
- Support for dynamic cookie signature fields
- Support for configurable riskUrl and collectorUrl
- Added px_metadata.json
- Added support for IP signed PX cookie.
- Added Whitelist Routes.
- Added empty string validation for sensitive_routes.
- Fixed cookie iterations validation
- Added verficiation for mobile header length
- Added risk_status_code
- Added bypass monitor mode
- Added PXHD handling
- Minor Refactoring
- Minor bug fixes
- Added testing mode
- Added fp fallback for blocking
Enforcefunction now returns
(res *http.Response, context *PxContext, err error)instead of
(res *http.Response, int score, err error). The score is available as a property in the context object.
- Support for rate limiting
- Simplified captcha flow
- First party support
- Data enrichment
- JSON response
- mobile error alignment
- logging on server to server error
Updated 5 months ago