- Fixed an issue where the PXDE value was not available on the PerimeterX context.
- Fixed an issue where multiple instances of the same header weren't handled properly.
- Fixed the field name in enforcer telemetry command.
enrich_custom_parameters()only once for improved performance.
- Added Credentials Intelligence v2 hashing protocol as the default. The new protocol normalizes and hashes credentials according to a new algorithm that improves accuracy.
- Added custom parameters to
- Changed the block page to use the new template.
- Added support for PerimeterX Hype sales offering
- Added support for GraphQL, including visibility into the operation name & type, configuring sensitive GraphQL operations to auto-trigger risk api calls, and support for XI on GraphQL endpoints
- Added the ability to configure sensitive_routes
- Added support for PerimeterX Credential Intelligence offering
- Whitelist URI pattern support
- Page requested activity now includes HTTP status code
- Issue with request body in login credentials extraction
- Support for form-urlencoded content type in login credentials extraction
- Support for multipart/form-data content type in login credentials extraction
- Added support for login credentials extraction
- Handle cookies as table in the
- Bug fix in the
- Added support for monitored routes.
- Added support for secure flag for PXHD cookies.
- Performance improvement fix in the
- Better iterations value validation
- Added the full url parameter in risk_api activities
- Support for testing blocking flow in monitor mode
- Support for custom cookie header
- Refactoring of split string functions.
- Linting related errors
- Fix for the orig_cookie
- Fix for the additional_activity_handler as part of the send_page_requested settings
- Fix on the cookie variable
- Fix to accept header extraction for application/json.
- Support for redirect to the referer on challenge solve
- Fix on the payload
- Additional check for proxy for http scheme in first party
- Fix on pxcookie/pxtoken
- Fix for proxy connection pool key for activities and telemetry
- Added Enforcer telemetry by request
- Fix for Proxy connection pool and scheme handling
- Added advanced blocking response (ABR) enablement flag
- Added proxy support
- Fixed for pxvid and _pxvid cookies
- Fix regarding whitelist ip filtering
- Fixed s2s call reason of no_cookie_w_vid
- Fixed PXHD cookie path
- Fixed mobile detection for captcha script
- Added PXHD handling
- Added async custom params
- Major token and cookie refactoring
Updated 3 months ago