PerimeterX supports logging in to the PerimeterX Portal with Okta as the authentication provider.
PerimeterX supports OIDC / SAML authentication.
Administrative access in both an Okta account and a PerimeterX account is required before configuring Okta.
To integrate PerimeterX for Okta SAML SSO:
- In the Okta Admin, go to Applications -> Applications -> Browse app catalog
- Locate the PerimeterX application
- Click Add
For more information and instructions on integrating with SAML, refer to the Okta documentation
- Login to your Okta account and navigate to Applications -> Applications -> Create app integration.
- Select sign-in method OIDC - OpenID Connect.
- Select Application type -> Web application.
- In the section Grant type, fill in as following:
- In the section Sign-in redirect URIs fill in
- In the section Sign-out redirect URIs fill in
- Login to your PerimeterX console with Admin permissions.
- Navigate to Platform Settings-> Accounts
- Click Edit
- In the Edit Account dialog:
a. Check Enable Single Sign-On (SSO)
b. Select Okta OIDC and enter the following details:
The domain in Okta (e.g .okta.com / .oktapreview.com).
The Okta Application is extracted from Client Credentials > Client ID value
- Make sure to Save Changes
When inviting users to login to the PerimeterX Portal with Okta for the first time, refer to the PerimeterX Managing Users Guide for full instructions.
If a user was invited prior to enabling Okta SSO:
- In the PerimeterX Portal, delete the existing users’ accounts from Admin > Users.
- Re-invite the deleted users as new users according to the instruction in the PerimeterX Managing Users Guide.
To enable the administrator user to login with Okta SSO, delete the user and re-invite (within the same session) by going to Platform Settings-> Users and selecting Invite User.
For more information see the SSO Integration FAQ
Updated 9 months ago