Click Add alert group and fill in the following details:
- Notifications group destination:
- Integration type (Slack/ Email/ Jira/ Datadog/ OpsGenie)
- Integration destination - the name of the integration to configure notifications for.
- Notifications source:
- Applications - incidents for this application will trigger notifications to the chosen integration (All means all incidents of the account will be sent to the chosen integration).
- Host domain - incidents for this host domain will trigger notifications to the chosen integration (All means all incidents of the application will be sent to the chosen integration).
- Severity - incidents of the following risk levels will triggers notifications to the chosen integration (The default severity is High incidents only, as it is our recommendation).
To edit or delete an existing notifications group, click the group or the edit sign on the right.
By clicking on the integration name, you can easily navigate to the settings of the specific integration.
Updated 28 days ago