PerimeterX supports logging in to the PerimeterX Portal with Microsoft Azure Active Directory as the authentication provider. Refer to the Microsoft Azure Active Directory tutorial for more information
Administrative access in both a Microsoft Azure account and a PerimeterX account is required before configuring Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Login to your PerimeterX console with Admin permissions.
- Navigate to Platform Settings-> Accounts
- Click Edit
- In the Edit Account dialog:
a. Check Enable Single Sign-On (SSO)
b. Select Azure SAML and enter the following details:
Paste the Login URL value you copied from the Azure portal
Paste the Azure AD Identifier value you copied from the Azure portal
Download the certificate from the Azure portal and open it in notepad. Paste the content in this text box
- Make sure to Save Changes
When inviting users to login to the PerimeterX Portal with Microsoft Azure Active Directory for the first time, refer to the PerimeterX Managing Users Guide for full instructions.
If a user was invited prior to enabling Microsoft Azure Active Directory SSO:
- In the PerimeterX Portal, delete the existing users’ accounts from Admin > Users.
- Re-invite the deleted users as new users according to the instruction in the PerimeterX Managing Users Guide.
To enable the administrator user to login with Okta SSO, delete the user and re-invite (within the same session) by going to Platform Settings-> Users and selecting Invite User.
For more information see the SSO Integration FAQ
Updated 9 months ago