These instructions assume that you have already successfully enabled the Fastly Edge Module in your Magento store. Additional details regarding the Fastly Edge Module can be found here.
For the module to function properly when installed as a Fastly Edge Module, complete the following prerequisites before installing this Magento module.
- Enable PerimeterX Support with Fastly
- Setting the Binary Block Result Cookie
- Configure PerimeterX Logging on Fastly
- Login to your Magento 2 admin
- Navigate to Stores -> Configuration
- From the Advanced menu on the left side of the screen, select System
- Now, locate and expand Full Page Cache -> Fastly Edge Modules
- To make sure you have the latest version, click the Manage button next to Module Manager
- Click the Refresh button to download the latest version of the edge modules
- Scroll down the page and check PerimeterX Bot Defender Integration and click Save at the top of the page.
- To configure the module, click on the gear icon next to the PerimeterX Bot Defender Integration module in the Active Modules list.
- Add your details
We suggest Monitor mode to start
- Once your details are filled in, click Upload
- This deploys the VCL to your Fastly instance
- You should have a new configuration version deployed. Confirm this in your Fastly console
PerimeterX should now be running
Updated over 1 year ago